Wheel alignment helps provide optimal tire wear and vehicle handling.
During a 4-wheel alignment at Tilly Mill Goodyear Auto Cente, alignment specialists measure and correct wheel angles so they’re set to vehicle manufacturer specifications. They also:
- Ensure proper placement of weight around all tires and rim assemblies
- Completely inspect steering and suspension systems
- Adjust wheel angles so they’re perpendicular to the ground and parallel to each other
Why is wheel alignment important for my vehicle?
- Proper wheel alignments can help improve your driver safety, create a smoother ride, and help increase fuel efficiency
- Alignments could save you hundreds of dollars on replacing tires due to premature treadwear
When should I bring my vehicle in for a wheel alignment?
Most manufacturers recommend getting a 4-wheel alignment at least once a year. Other times you may need a front-end or 4-wheel alignment include:
- After purchasing new tires
- After a collision, accident, or hitting a large pothole
- When replacing suspension or steering parts
- If you feel your vehicle pulling to one side when driving
- If your steering feels unstable or you feel a vibration
- If your tires are wearing unevenly or squeal on turns
For more ways to keep your vehicle driving smoothly, see our vehicle and tire maintenance tips
There is always a way to save money on auto services at Tilly Mill Auto Center! Sign up for car care coupons and savings today!