Regular auto air conditioning service reduces the risk of premature compressor failure.
Air conditioning service performed by the ASE certified experts at Tilly Mill Auto Center includes:
- Testing of air conditioning system for refrigerant leaks and interior cabin temperature
- Restoring proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels
- Restoring the interior cooling ability
Why is it important to maintain my car air conditioning system?
- Regular A/C maintenance enables proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels to be met
- When proper system refrigerant and lubrication levels are met, the risk of premature compressor failure decreases
- Allows desired interior cabin temperature to be achieved
How often should I have auto air conditioning service?
Air conditioning systems may lose 0.3-0.6 ounces of refrigerant yearly, which is why it’s a good idea to have your air conditioning system checked yearly. That being said, if at any time you start to notice your interior cooling ability has declined, you should have your air conditioning system tested.
Related auto services you may be interested in:
There is always a way to save money at Tilly Mill Auto Center, convenient to Doraville and Dunwoody, GA! Sign up for car care coupons and savings today!